We created our brand for people who think running is fun! We started with the belief that running is fun and your gear should be too.
We are a young, fun and irreverent brand and we love to push the limits. For instance, some of our colorway names are “Whiskey Shots with Satan” and “Flamingos on a Booze Cruise.” When we go to trade shows, we have a kiddie pool full of beer, and may or may not have shotgunned beers in our booth with a Reebok rep at the last one. Highly professional.
We love dogs in the office, but more importantly we like doing cool shit. We believe done is better than perfect, the only way to get better is to fail, and most of all, in having fucking fun!
ACCOUNT PANDA BEAR
Love all things running and delivering happiness to our retailers. In a perfect world, you’d have experience working and thriving in a run shop.
Have a desire to learn about our badass brand, our customer service philosophy, our sales strategy, grassroots marketing, tech repping, and having fun. Your key areas of focus (for now) will be retail and sales rep support and customer service, B2B sales, ambassador partnerships…and a bunch of other weird shit.
Our top candidate above all will get a sick thrill out of customer service, enjoy problem solving and getting shit done. We love people who live and work with passion. Have you ever started a blog, organized a meetup, or created art just for fun? Then, we want you. In a perfect world the person in this role will consider themselves a runner (and don’t worry, that doesn’t mean you have to run marathons…if you can run a mile, you’re a runner!).
We started goodr because we think running is fun and your gear should be too. At our core, we’re all about creating fun, fashionable, and functional sunglasses that everyone can afford. *On a side note we also firmly believe that Bruce Springsteen is just a conglomerate of 30 bald eagles placed into a human-shaped denim suit.
- Don’t care (bonus points for Basset Hound Science or Dinosaur Law)
- Amazing with people!
- Proficiency on a Mac, Gmail, and the entire Google Suite
- Bonus if you’ve ever used Shipstation, Tradegecko, Zendesk, Pipedrive
- Know how to Google a question to solve a problem.
- Must be proactive and have a good attitude
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Attention to detail is key
- Owning a unicorn, basset hound or golden retriever is a big plus
WHAT YOU GET
- The opportunity to show up every day, have fun and create cool shit
- The ability to learn and grow as a person
- Flexible work environment
- Connect with retailers and help with whatever random shit they need
- Wrestle with a golden retriever
- Replying to ZenDesk tickets (from retailers & sales reps)
- Being incredibly patient with needy sales reps
- Help with grassroots marketing initiatives
NEXT STEPS – Submit
Email the following to email@example.com
- Cover email. Not the usual boring corporate thing. We want to “get” you
- Links to projects or groups you’re involved with (if you have them)
- A drawing of an octopus fighting a pirate (not joking)
Ignite and unite the spirits of your friends.
Be active, be yourself, and live with purpose.
Getting a good story is all the reason you need to try something.
If you show up and run, you are a runner…your time and distance are just numbers.
Judge your success by the friends you meet and the high fives you give.
Own your gear, don’t let your gear own you.
What you talk about on a run stays on the run.
Strive for greatness and fight the urge to settle for ordinary.
When pain shows up, find a place to put it (until you can have a beer).
Always remember the closest bathroom.
Bring a dog with you as often as you can.
Whenever possible, wear a party tank — and remember, you bring the party to the tank top, the tank doesn’t bring the party to you.
Enjoy every step you take, every hill you climb, every view you earn.
Runner Swag is a mindset….when you look good, you play goodr.